TIRES OPERATIONAL GUIDELINE
To avoid premature tire failure it is recommended:
- to perfom tire selection in †accordanse with car manufacturer,s †recommendations;
- to perfom tire †dismountibg/mountibg †on †rims on the †specialized equipment;
- Dont use on the same vehicle axle tires of bias and radial constructions or tires with different tread pattern;
- to use the †tires with speed and load indexes corresponding to the vehicle speed or with a higher speed category;
- to use tires for vehicles assignment;
- to observe norms of tire †pressure;
-to mount tires on the recommended wheels rims;
-to perfom tire balancing at †every servicing-2;
-to perfom tire rotation at †every servicing-2;
-to keep cars suspension and steering †system in good wrking order;
-to perform periodic inspection of †tire and rim †wheels conditions;
- to observe †traffic rules.
JSC "Belshina" guarantees:
Compliance with GOST, assuming that †cusumer †follows operating, transportation †storage regulations.
Absence of manufacturing defects and tire performance †till †the limit tread pattern wear, corresponding to the height of wear indicator, within the storage and maintenanse warranty period .
Tires storage and maintenanse warranty period is 5 years from the date of production.