Environmental management system
· make tires in compliance with environmental law of
· improve environmental performance through preventing pollution, spillages, reducing wastes;
· introduce advanced technologies, equipment, and materials;
· enhance employee awareness of environmental issues for better performance of their responsibilities;
· monitor and analyze environmental condition to comply with regulations more consistently and effectively;
· reduce number of accidents and their harmful effect;
· permanently develop environmental management system in compliance with ISO 14001 regulations;
· improve public awareness through feedback on a permanent basis.BELSHINA JSC environmental protection department encompasses industrial and sanitary lab and ventilation bureau.
In 2011 National accreditation agency of Belarus acknowledged laboratory compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. The laboratory carries out analysis and control of:
- air condition within sanitary zones;
- quality of waste waters;
- concentration of harmful substances in the air of working zones;
- emission of polluting substances;
- efficiency of gas-cleaning units.
In 2011 National accreditation agency of Belarus acknowledged ventilation bureau compliance with ISO/IEC 17025. It is responsible for:
- aerodynamic testing of vent pipes ;
- aerodynamic testing of smoke protection systems of multistory buildings;
- pressure and temperature control of gas-dust flows from stationary sources;
- speed and amount of gas-dust flows from stationary sources .